3000 SERIES GRADE-1 PRIVACY LEVER 26D
Recommended for all commercial applications for barrier free access. Independent springs for each side of lever, which reduces lever sag.
- Function: By lever. Pushbutton in inside lever locks outside lever. Inside lever or closing door releases button. Emergency opening from outside
- Features: Clutched Cylindrical Leverset
- Heavy-duty lever springs
- Limited, Lifetime warranty
- Meets ADA
- Specifications: Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Door thickness: 1-1/2" - 2"
- Latchbolt: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4, Stainless steel latchbolt and faceplate, 1/2" throw latching
- Adjustable for beveled door keyed functions.
- Strike: ASA standard 4-7/8" x 1-1/4"
- Hand: Reversible
- U.L. Listings: 3 hour fire rated R25295
- Certification: ANSI 156.2, Grade 1
- Packaging: 10 per case