ADAMS RITE DEADLATCH 31/32 IN. BACKSET AD4510
- Faceplate: flat 1" x 6-7/8" Latch bolt: 1/2" x 1/2" throw. All metal bolt with hardened steel internal pins
- Handing is reversible without special tools. Auxiliary Bolt: All metal. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent case-knife entry
- Strikes: standard strike furnished is 4902-01 for flat jamb where door closes flush or nearly flush
- Accepts standard 1" mortise cylinder Operation: turn key or operate handle to retract spring loaded latch bolt
- To hold bolt retracted, push it in and secure by reverse turn of key.
- Case 1" x 5 13/16" x depth
- ANSI/BHMA type B8231