Alarm Lock DL2700 Trilogy Push Button Access
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ALARM LOCK T2 TRILOGY DL2700 SERIES 100 USERS DULL CHROME SC1
The complete self-contained, battery-powered DL2700 is easy to install because it uses the same door prep (mounting holes) as most standard cylindrical knob sets. It can be used as a keyed or keyless lock system, with master key and unique master code capabilities. Trilogy models employ "Flex-Drive" motor locking, there are no mechanical chambers to replace or solenoids to bind
- 100 User codes
- Programmable keypad: Passage function, Master and Management codes. One-time emergency access/service code. Programmable delay entry (5-20 seconds) or key bypass
- Non-handed, 12 button metal keypad, new clutch mechanism
- Specifications: Door: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8"
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" H x 3-1/4" W cast aluminum body
- Power: 5 "AA" alkaline batteries, with low battery alert
- Keyway: SC1
- Certification: 3 hour U.L. Fire Rated Deadlatch, Grade 1 Can be Hardwired: Relay output
- Finish: 26D (Dull Chrome)