Falcon W301 SRD- Grade 2 Commercial Privacy Lever Set
- W301 SRD
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Falcon W301 Small Rose- Grade 2 Commercial Privacy Lever Set
When you need a tough, commercial-grade lock that has a more residential look and feel the Falcon Y Series really does the job. With upgraded finishes these locks deliver style as well as strength. Ideal for apartments, rental properties, condominiums, hotels, military and government housing, and multi-family applications, the Y Series is also a good fit for narrow stile doors thanks to its smaller profile. Falcon Y Series locks and handlesets feature an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying and are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. They also feature a smaller rose that fits narrow stile doors, and the heavy duty cold-rolled steel is zinc plated and chromate coated for rust resistance. Interchangeable core cylinders are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers UL Listed latch standard.
Applications - For apartments, rental properties, condominiums and hotels / schools, colleges and universities / offices, retail stores and commercial businesses / hospitals and healthcare facilities / municipal, government and other public buildings.
- 2 Lever designs, Dane and Quantum; 7 functions.
- 5 finishes: Bright Brass, Satin Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome.
- UL/cUL Listed for 1 1/2 hour B label door.
- Nonhanded tubular chassis, through-bolted through the latch.
- Integrated knob\lever, rose and chassis assembly permits easy "3 step" installation.
- Lever design meets ADA requirements.
- Door Thickness: w-Series locksets accommodate door thicknesses of 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” standard.
- Backset: Universal 2-3/8” — 2-3/4” UL Listed label latch is standard.
- Mechanism: Cold rolled steel, zinc plated and chromate coated for rust resistance.
- Attachment: Outside knob/lever, rose and chassis one single assembly. Inner mechanism secured to outer mechanism with two through-bolt screws through a steel mounting plate. Snap-on inner rose conceals screw heads. Knob/lever mounts over knob/lever retainer.
- Handing: Non-handed. May be used in right hand or left hand doors swinging in or out.
- Cylinders: Furnished with solid brass plug and housing, drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5 unless otherwise specified.
- Levers (handles): Hana and Elite knobs and Dane levers available with 6 or 7-pin small format interchangeable cores. Furnished with two nickel silver keys standard.
- Keyways: ”G” keyway standard on standard cylinders. ”A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Available with some optional keyways.
- Trim: Available with Hana and Elite knob styles and Dane and Quantum lever handle styles. See individual designs shown on pages 5 and 6 for details.
- Latches: 1/2” bolt projection. UL standard. Furnished standard with a universal 2-3/8” – 2-3/4” backset with a 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” faceplate. Optional 1-1/8” x 2-1/4” square or round corner latch front available.
- Strikes: 2-3/4” x 1-1/8” T-strike standard. ANSI 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” or 2-1/4” full lip strikes available. Consult Options and Accessories section.
- Screws: Furnished with combination wood/machine screws for use on wood or metal doors or frames.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- UL: 1-1/2 hour B label doors.
- Meets ADA requirements. Specially designed for barrier free application.
- Conforms with ANSI A156.2. Series 4000, Grade II Exceeds 800,000 Cylces. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
In the Box:
- Keyed, Storeroom, Classroom, Passage and Privacy Leversets:
- Two Levers (one for each side of the door).
- Strike Plate (mounted on the Jamb across from the strike).
- Mounting screws.
- Tubular latch with attached mortise plate.
- Entrance/Keyed levers also include keys. Larger orders keyed alike may not have keys included with every entrance knobset.
- Dummy leversets / single:
- One knob and rosette to be surface mounted to the door.
- Mounting screws.