Falcon W561 - Grade 2 Heavy Duty Classroom Lock
Falcon W Series locks will provide years of service in tough duty applications, with high quality features and construction and a value price. In two popular lever styles the Falcon W Series can match most commercial door trim and interior decor. Our full line of Grade 2 locksets are a perfect replacement for existing locks, or a smart spec in new construction. With upgraded finishes these locks deliver style as well as strength. Falcon W-Series locks feature an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying, and are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Most important, they’re backed by one of the best names in the business.
Applications - For schools, colleges and universities / offices, retail stores and commercial businesses / hospitals and healthcare facilities / apartments and hotels / municipal, government and other public buildings.
- 2 Lever designs, Dane and Quantum
- 10 functions and 5 finishes: Bright Brass, Satin Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Bright Chrome, Satin Chrome
- UL/cUL Listed for three-hour A label doors
- Meets ADA requirements
- Nonhanded chassis, with optional thru-bolting
- Schlage C master keyed
- Falcon keyways master keyed
- SFIC master keyed
- Door thickness: 1 3/8" to 2" standard
- Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold-formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
- Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by two screws which pass through a steel rose insert inside and thread directly into the outer rose-mounting assembly, and two screws that screw into the chassis assembly
- Handing: Locks are non-handed.
- Cylinders: Drilled with 6 pin chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers vailable when specified, at no cost. Cylinder assemblies removable to rekey. Also vailable with 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard.
- Competitor Cylinders: The W Series accepts these standard 6 pin cylinders: Assa, Kaba, Lori, Medeco, Primus and Schlage.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on Falcon standard cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.
- Trim: Roses are 3-1/2" diameter, heavy wrought brass or bronze,installed over steel rose inserts which are through-bolted through door.
- Levers are pressure cast (solid levers no inserts) material finished to match mating parts.
- Latches: 1/2" bolt projection. UL listed. Latches have self-adjusting fronts to accommodate beveled or flat doors. 2-3/8" backset with 2-1/4" x 1" latchfaces. 2-3/4", 3-3/4" and 5" backset with 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" latchfaces. Deadlocking latches have a solid round bar stock DL bar preventing latch jamming and/or lock outs.
- Strikes: 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115. 2 door frame preparation standard.
- Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
- UL listed latch 1.5 hrs.
In the Box:
- Keyed, Storeroom, Classroom, Passage and Privacy Leversets:
- Two Levers (one for each side of the door).
- Strike Plate (mounted on the Jamb across from the strike).
- Mounting screws.
- Tubular latch with attached mortise plate.
- Entrance/Keyed levers also include keys. Larger orders keyed alike may not have keys included with every entrance knobset.
- Dummy leversets / single:
- One knob and rosette to be surface mounted to the door.
- Mounting screws.