Hager Roton 780-053-83" Continuous Hinge - Standard Duty, Half Surface
- 780-053 SD
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Hager Roton 780-063 Continuous Hinge - Standard Duty, Half Surface
Hager Roton continuous geared hinges are designed to provide superior performance you can rely on in high-traffic areas because they use a unique rotating joint, not a pin. This minimizes lateral wear on the hinge while evenly distributing door weight along the full length of the frame. Roton continuous geared hinges are an ideal choice for new construction or retrofit applications.
Door And Frame Preparation - All Roton Continuous Geared Hinges are surface-applied. Cutout design and spacing coordination is thereby eliminated in both new construction and restoration work. Reinforcement plates are not required in doors or frames except where the gauge is too thin for the fasteners in relation to the door weight or where abusive operation is anticipated.
Door Closers - Conventional surface or concealed sliding closers may be used with Roton. (Note: Pivot type floor closers with a fixed, conflicting pivot point may not be used). Closers will last considerably longer, adjust to operating requirements more readily and show consistent settings due to the reduced operating forces of Roton hinging.
- Available lead lined model for hospital x-ray room doors with double row of screws to straddle lead (Specify “LL”)
- Door edge protection lip
- Frame leaf alignment rib for proper hinge and door location
- 3/32" (2 mm) inset
- Clearance: 5/32" (4 mm) hinge side plus standard lockside clearance
- Fasteners: Dril-Kwik® screws
- Length Options: Standard and Custom
- Door Reinforcement: None required to 200 lbs. Heavier weight use 16 gauge channel
- Frame Reinforcement: None required to 200 lbs. Heavier weight use 16 gauge channel
- Fire Rating: Up to 3 hr. metal and 90 min. wood composite (with studs)
- Warranty: All Roton products have a lifetime warranty. When ordering electric Roton, the electric portion of the hinge has a one-year warranty.
- Material: Aluminum 6063-T6
- Special Features: Frame leaf alignment rib for proper hinge location, Security molding, 1/8" (3 mm) inset