NARROW STILE RIM EXIT DEVICE-ALUM FINISH
- Narrow Stile Exit Device
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The ED-STED narrow stile "rim type" style exit device is stuiable for all doors where there is no projection on the face. Manufactured of extruded anodized aluminum, the ED-STED is durable enough for the most demanding applications. A rim cylinder is included.
• A156.3 Grade 2
• Narrow Stile
• Includes rim cylinder
• Underwriter's Laboratories Inc. Listed Panic Hardware
• Requires a 2" mounting surface for typical use
with narrow, medium, and wide style aluminum doors, hollow metal or wood doors.
• Latch bolt throw 5/8"
• Dogging by hex key in touch bar
• Outside latching with standard rim cylinder
• Standard units for 36" and 48"
• Can be used for 30" doors
• Warranty: 10 years
• Finishes: AL, DU
Customers Also Viewed