SCHLAGE ELECTRONICS PS906 6-AMP POWER SUPPLY
6A @ 12/24 VDC output, field selectable with jumper
- UL294 listed
- Universal 120 -240 VAC input
- Low voltage DC, regulated and filtered
- Three polarized connectors for distribution boards
- Fused primary input
- AC input and DC output monitoring circuit w/ LED indicators
- Cover mounted AC input indication
- NEMA 1 enclosure
- Hinged cover w/ lock down screws
- High voltage protective cover
- Emergency Interface Relay (FA)– Must be installed on distribution boards
The PS900 Series features three Schlage branded models; PS902 - 2 amp, PS904 – 4 amp and PS906 – 6 amp. The PS900 Series also features the Von Duprin PS914 – 4 amp with high in-rush which is designed specifically for use with electrified exit devices. These PS900 Series power supplies can be outfitted with a variety of distribution options including basic fuse protection, simple relay, and advanced logic providing complex sequencing and timing functions.
Common to the line of PS900 Series power supplies is a constant output rating at both 12v and 24v settings, universal 120 VAC to 240 VAC input, and polarized option board connectors. New fire alarm interface board mounting allows outputs to be configured as switched (power cut) or unswitched (power continues) when signal provided.
Installation is simplified by utilizing a flat mounting design and polarized locking connectors for option boards. This new design eliminates the need for racks and side connectors. The flat mounting of the option boards also provides for easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices (such as electrified strikes, electromagnetic locks, card readers, etc).