Schlage L9050 - Heavy Duty Mortise Lockset - Office Funtion
The safety of your buildings is something Schlage takes very seriously. That's why every Schlage lock and deadbolt undergoes intensive testing to determine its ANSI grade level, including cycle, resistance, door impact, warped door and bolt strength tests. Every one of Schlage's L-Series locks meets ANSI Grade 1 standards for safety. The Schlage L9000 Series extra heavy-duty mortise locks are ideal for use in educational, healthcare, government buildings, and commercial buildings -- facilities requiring extended product life cycles where the finest hardware must also deliver consistent, dependable operation and stand up to constant use and abuse.
- Without escutcheon
- Recommended for use on all commercial and institutional applications where normal to heavy traffic is anticipated
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Latch: 3/4" throw stainless steel with anti-friction tongue
- Deadbolt: 1" throw stainless steel
- Case Size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1"
- Armor Front: 1-1/4" x 8"
- Cylinder: 6 pin solid brass keyed 5, Schlage C, KD
- Certification: ANSI: A156.13, 1994, Series 1000, Grade 1, Operational, Grade 1 Security, U.L. 3 Hr.
- Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box
- Keys: 2 nickel silver cut keys per lock, 5 pin, C section
- Finish: 626 (Satin Chrome)
- Packed: 6 per case
Security, Strength and Durability is Built In:
- Fully wrapped heavy-gauge steel case protects against door edge attacks
- High-strength steel alloy cylinder retainer
- All-metal zinc dichromate-plated working parts
- Armored front in brass, bronze or stainless steel; adjustable for door bevel
- Deeper retainer groove in cylinder shell increases security against wrenching and pullout; all cylinders backward compatible
- Inside lock case protects electronic components
- Two-piece anti-friction tongue reduces wear and tear
- Outside and inside trim thru-bolted together and through the door
- Break-away spindle prevents unsecured failures and provides easy spindle replacement
- Hub blocking plate protects lock against spindle manipulation
- Spring-loaded fusible link provides fail secure mode in case of fire
- Steel case and parts are corrosion resistant
- Inside lever applied by screwless shank mounting – no exposed trim mount screws
Adaptable To Your Application:
- Universal lock case – ten functions in one case
- Floating mounting tabs automatically adjust to fit a beveled door edge
- Field-reversible handing without opening lock case
- External spring cages allow for simple trim retrofit
- Locking thumbturn on the inside of door visually shows when the door is locked and unlocked
- Lever rotation in both directions (up and down) for ease of use
- Independent lever rotation