- LOCKS & HANDLESETS
- Locks & Handlesets
- Schlage ND53JD - Heavy Duty Interchangeable Core Entrance Lock
Schlage ND53JD - Heavy Duty Interchangeable Core Entrance Lock
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ND53JD - Heavy Duty Interchangeable Core Entrance Lock
For heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage ND53JD interchangeable core entrance function commercial lever. Schlage interchangeable core (FSIC) locksets allow immediate rekeying at the door simply by using the special control key to replace the core in seconds. Schlage extra heavy duty entrance lever lock for commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. Interior and exterior doors for schools/universities, hospitals/healthcare facilities, offices, public buildings, retail, and government facilities.
- Prepped for Schlage FSIC full size interchangeable cores.
- Core not included.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Push button locking.
- Entrance function,Turn/push-button locking: Pushing and turning the button locks the outside lever, requiring use of a key until the button is manually unlocked.
- Push-button locking: Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by turning the inside lever.
- Inside lever is always free for immediate exit.
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
- Strike-ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4˝ x 4⅞˝.
- Backset-2-3/4" standard.
- Door Range-1-5/8" – 2-1/8".
- ADA-compliant levers.
- UL / cUL- All locks UL Listed for 3-hour fire door.
- Latch-1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1/2" throw.
- Non handed, easily reversible.
- Choose Athens, Sparta or Rhodes style levers.
Related Items / You May Also Need:
Removable Core: Schlage's standard 23-030 full size Removable Core
(FYI: need to update link to product page)
Fits locks prepped for large format (LFIC) applications.
Also works with Kaba/Simplex push-button locks with an "S" prep.
Customers Also Viewed