ND53 - Heavy Duty Entrance Lever Lock
The toughest cylindrical lock for heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage ND53PD entrannce function Extra Heavy Duty commercial cylindrical lever. Built for heavy duty applications. Schlage extra heavy duty entrance lever lock for commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. Interior and exterior doors for schools/universities, hospitals/healthcare facilities, offices, public buildings, retail, and government facilities.
- Entrance Lock - ANSI F109
- Turn/push-button locking:Pushing and turning the button locks the outside lever, requiring use of a key until the button is manually unlocked.
- Push-button locking: Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked by key or by turning the inside lever.
- Lever Styles: Athens (ATH), Rhodes (RHO), Tubular (TLR), Sparta (SPA), Omega (OME).
605 - Bright Brass, 606 - Satin Brass, 612 - Satin Bronze, 613 - Oil Rubbed Bronze, 619 - Satin Nickel, 625 - Bright Chrome, 626 - Satin Chrome
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 1. UL Listed.
- Keying: 6-Pin Solid brass Cylinder, C or Everest C123 keyway with two nickel silver keys per lock. Other keying options available include master keying, grand master keying, construction keying, and interchangeable core.
- The door range is 1 5/8"-2 1/8" standard. The 1 3/8 door thickness requires 2 spacers in order to fit and must be specified or ordered separately (please call).
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8" (60 mm) available. 3-3/4" Backset and 5" (127 mm) backset link also available (please call).
- Latch Bolt: Steel, 1/2" (12 mm) throw. 3/4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors (please call).
- Strikes: ANSI curved lip strike 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" (32 mm x 124 mm), 1 3/16" (30 mm) to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
- ND53PD - 6-Pin conventional (standard), ND53LD - Conventional - Less Cylinder, ND53BD - Small format IC core - less core (accepts "Best" Interchangable cores, core not included), ND53JD - Large format IC core - less core (accepts Schlage Interchangable cores, core not included)
- Cylindrical lock housing. Cold rolled steel, corrosion treated for normal atmospheric conditions
- Key removable outside knobs for easy cylinder replacement
- Solid brass 6-pin cylinders
- No exposed mounting screws
- Exceeds 800,000 cycle ANSI Grade 1 requirements by nearly 4 times (3,000,000 cycles)
- Warranty: Seven-year limited warranty for all functions including Vandlgard.
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finishes. Roses are solid brass plated to match finishes.
- Adjustable brass or bronze latch faceplates and strikes, furnished in compatible lock trim finishes.