SCHLAGE ND70 GRD 1 RHODES CLASSROOM LEVERSET 2-3/4" BS SC1 SAT CHRME
The toughest cylindrical lock for heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage ND70 Extra Heavy Duty commercial cylindrical lever. ANSI Grade 1 locks designed for use in schools, hospitals, offices, retail spaces, and colleges and universities. Built for heavy duty applications.
Outer lever locked, unlocked by key from outside. Inner lever always open
- Recommended for use on all commercial, educational and institutional applications where normal to heavy traffic is anticipated
- Cylindrical design - no exposed parts
- Unconditional warranty
- Heavy-duty lock chassis
- Lever style: Rhodes
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" - 2"
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw
- Cylinder: 6 pin solid brass keyed 5
- Keyways: “C” Keyway
- Keying: KD
- Certification: ANSI: A156.2, 1996, Series 4000, Grade 1, U.L. Listed for 3 hour fire rated door
- Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", ANSI, square corner, no box
- Keys: 2 nickel silver cut keys per lock, 5 pin, C section
- Latch: 1/2" throw
- Hand: Reversible
- Packed: 6 per case
- Hand: Reversible
- Finishes: 626 (Satin Chrome)
- UL / cUL- All locks UL Listed for 3-hour fire door.
- Latch-1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1/2" throw.
- Non handed, easily reversible.
- Choose Athens, Sparta or Rhodes style levers.
- Cylindrical lock housing. Cold rolled steel, corrosion treated for normal atmospheric conditions
- Key removable outside knobs for easy cylinder replacement
- Solid brass 6-pin cylinders
- No exposed mounting screws
- Exceeds 800,000 cycle ANSI Grade 1 requirements by nearly 4 times (3,000,000 cycles)
- Warranty: Seven-year limited warranty for all functions including Vandlgard.
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finishes. Roses are solid brass plated to match finishes.
- Adjustable brass or bronze latch faceplates and strikes, furnished in compatible lock trim finishes.