- LOCKS & HANDLESETS
- Locks & Handlesets
- Schlage ND70JD - Heavy Duty Interchangeable Core Classroom Lock
Schlage ND70JD - Heavy Duty Interchangeable Core Classroom Lock
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
ND70JD - Heavy Duty Interchangeable Core Classroom Lock
For heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage ND70JD interchangeable core classroom function commercial lever. Schlage interchangeable core (FSIC) locksets allow immediate rekeying at the door simply by using the special control key to replace the core in seconds. Schlage extra heavy duty entrance lever lock for commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. Interior and exterior doors for schools/universities, hospitals/healthcare facilities, offices, public buildings, retail, and government facilities.
- Prepped for Schlage FSIC full size interchangeable cores.
- Core not included.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Classroom function-outside lever locked and unlocked by key.
- Inside lever always unlocked
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
- Strike-ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4˝ x 4⅞˝.
- Backset-2-3/4" standard.
- Door Range-1-5/8" – 2-1/8".
- ADA-compliant levers.
- UL / cUL- All locks UL Listed for 3-hour fire door.
- Latch-1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1/2" throw.
- Non handed, easily reversible.
- Choose Athens, Sparta or Rhodes style levers.
Related Items / You May Also Need:
Removable Core: Schlage's standard 23-030 full size Removable Core
(FYI: need to update link to product page)
Fits locks prepped for large format (LFIC) applications.
Also works with Kaba/Simplex push-button locks with an "S" prep.
Customers Also Viewed