ND80PD - Heavy Duty Storeroom Lock
The toughest cylindrical lock for heavy-duty commercial applications. Schlage ND80PD storeroom function Extra Heavy Duty commercial cylindrical lever. ANSI Grade 1 locks designed for use in schools, hospitals, offices, retail spaces, and colleges and universities. Built for heavy duty applications.
- Storeroom function
- Outside lever is always locked, entrance by key only.
- Inside lever always unlocked for immediate egress.
- Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1.
- Strike-ANSI curved lip strike 1-1/4˝ x 4⅞˝.
- Backset-2-3/4" standard.
- Door Range-1-5/8" – 2-1/8".
- ADA-compliant levers.
- 6-pin Everest C123 keyway, keyed different with two keys per lock.
- UL / cUL- All locks UL Listed for 3-hour fire door.
- Latch-1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1/2" throw.
- Non handed, easily reversible.
- Choose Athens, Sparta or Rhodes style levers.
- Cylindrical lock housing. Cold rolled steel, corrosion treated for normal atmospheric conditions
- Key removable outside knobs for easy cylinder replacement
- Solid brass 6-pin cylinders
- No exposed mounting screws
- Exceeds 800,000 cycle ANSI Grade 1 requirements by nearly 4 times (3,000,000 cycles)
- Warranty: Seven-year limited warranty for all functions including Vandlgard.
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finishes. Roses are solid brass plated to match finishes.
- Adjustable brass or bronze latch faceplates and strikes, furnished in compatible lock trim finishes.