Von Duprin 99NL-OP Rim Exit Device with Night Latch Cylinder Trim
Von Duprin 99NL-OP, rim exit device with NL-OP night latch trim. Series 98/99 exit devices with modern touchbar styling for heavy traffic applications. Night latch function, key retracts latchbolt. Optional pull required.
- Rim exit device with night latch, key retracts latchbolt. Optional pull required.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion
- Rim cylinder required, not included
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors
- Strike- 299 – Dull Black.
- Dogging Feature- Hex key dogging standard.
- Latch Bolt-Deadlocking 3/4“ throw
- Non-handed except when the following device options are used:
SD (Special Dogging), -2 (Double Cylinder) or SS (Signal Switch)
- UL listed for Panic Exit
- ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1.
- Available with EL (Electric Latch Retraction) option. The EL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices.The EL option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply, or the control operator . Available in 3" size only
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor – 39-13/16”, 39-11/16” with mullion
- Center Case Dimensions- 8"x 2-3/4”x 2-3/8"
- Mechanism Case Dimensions- 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3-13/16", Pushbar Depressed – 3-1/16"
- Available as a special order in other finishes and with RX,LX, or SS switches.
Please call us directly to arrange your special order.