YALE 2100 EXIT DEVICE 36" ALUMINUM PAINTED
ANSI/BHMA A156.3 grade 1
- Flat bar exit device
- Deadlocking pullman latchbolt positively engages roller strikes
- Metal strike, sealed with a bonded black powder coat
- Patented mechanism made of heavily electroplated high-grade steel and non-ferrous materials provide sturdy construction and superior protection against corrosion.
- Designed for wide stile doors
- Non-handed for easy installation
- Works on single swing doors, pairs of doors and metal, wood or composite materials
- Door opening width: 30"-36"
- Door thickness: 1 3/4" standard
- Minimum stile width: 4 1/2"
- Projection: 2 1/2" standard, 1 3/4" depressed
- Strike: 757
- Dogging: supplied standard on panic devices
- UL/CUL listed: FVSR/FVSR7 - panic hardware
- Warranty: 2-year limited
- Finish: 689 (Aluminum painted