Von Duprin 98/99NL (NIGHT LATCH) Rim Exit Device
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Von Duprin 99NL Rim Exit Device with Night Latch Trim
Von Duprin 99NL, rim exit device with 990NL night latch trim. 98/99 exit devices with modern touchbar styling for heavy traffic applications. Night Latch function- key retracts latchbolt.
- Rim exit device with 990NL night latch function trim.
- Rim cylinder not included.
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts on single doors
- Device Lengths 3’- 2’4" to 3’door size, 4’- 2’10" to 4’door size
- Strike- 299 – Dull Black.
- Dogging Feature- Hex key dogging standard.
- Latch Bolt-Deadlocking 3/4“ throw.
- Non-handed except when the following device options are used:
SD (Special Dogging), -2 (Double Cylinder) or SS (Signal Switch)
- UL listed for Panic Exit
- ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1.
- Available with EL (Electric Latch Retraction) option. The EL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices.The EL option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply, or the control operator . Available in 3" size only
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor – 39-13/16”, 39-11/16” with mullion
- Center Case Dimensions- 8"x 2-3/4”x 2-3/8"
- Mechanism Case Dimensions- 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3-13/16", Pushbar Depressed – 3-1/16"
- Available as a special order in other finishes and with RX,LX, or SS switches.
Please call us directly to arrange your special order.
Customers Also Viewed